The Users are responsible for keeping their information current. The User may update their information by contacting us at SUPPORT_EMAIL will use reasonable efforts to process any change the User make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to the LuroPlay's internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding the User Information.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our Website. Weare committed to ensuring that all services and activities made available via the Website will be provided in a safe and secure online environment.
- Information Collected from the Users
- We may collect and process the information such as names, email address, contact details of the User’s activity during the Games and/or Promotion pertaining to https://www.luroplay.com/ and other public information that the Users have provided to a thirty party like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc, username/identity of which has been used to access the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website.
- The Payment methods might include credit/debit cards, e-wallets and other online payment methods where the https://www.luroplay.com/ may require the User to furnish the billing address and other payment settlement method information, who choose to enter Gameand/or Promotion or access an area of the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website. The User hereby gives his express consent to provide such an information and authorises https://www.luroplay.com/ to use this information in a responsible manner.
- We may collect information from or about the PCs, mobile phones, or other devices where the User accesses our Website, depending on the permissions the User has granted. We may also associate the information we collect from the User’s different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across the User’s devices.
- We also collect details of the User’s visit to our https://www.luroplay.com/ Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, the web pages and resources that the User accesses.
- The User hereby consents to provide any Sensitive personal data or information such as financial information (Bank Account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details) or any other information detail, required by the Company as per the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 at any time for Game and/or Promotion on the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website.
- Use of Any Collected Information
a. Alert the User to new features, events, products or services;
- Any information collected from the User may be used for any purpose which may serve the User, respond to the User, provide any Userrelated services and improve the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website including:
b. Process and respond to the User’s request or feedback;
c. Contact the User about his/her account or profile;
d. Improve the Website and create marketing plans;
e. Implement fraud protection and risk reduction measures;
f. Enforce the terms of service;
g. Process payment fees;
h. For any other reason the User provided the information.
- Collecting of Information-Methods
- The https://www.luroplay.com/ Website automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from the User’s use of the Website as well as through other analysis of the Website.
- We may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. When the User visits the https://www.luroplay.com/ website, the User’s web browsermay store cookies on his/herdevice, which will better enable him/her to navigate the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website upon return.
- We may access information from the User from platforms like social media (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc), marketing or ad firms. The information we collect may include the User’s username and connection services, age range, gender, interests and unique identifiers like a mobile identification number. We may combine this non-personal information with the personal information, and will treat the combined information as the User’s personal information.
- Monitoring of transactions
- All gaming and account transactions are recorded on our computer system. We also carry out routine monitoring of all transactions as they take place, to assist us in improving the service that we provide to the Users.
- Telephone calls
- The telephone conversations from the Users to our Customer Support Centre may be recorded both to assist us in training and in quality management, and to allow for the speedy resolution of the queries.
- Privacy Related to Children
- This https://www.luroplay.com/ Website is intended for persons who are 18 years of age or above. If the Useris under 18 years of age, he/she shall not be permitted to use the Website. If the User is a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from their child, they can notify us immediately by sending an email to SUPPORT_EMAIL.
- Third Party Sharing
b. to its service providers, to itsthird-party licensors’, content providers’, merchants’, sponsors’, and others who help provide the https://www.luroplay.com/ Website to the User;
- LuroPlay may disclose the information it collects about the User through https://www.luroplay.com/ Website to:
c. to licensors, activity and event partners and other third parties for their own marketing purposes, such as to provide information to the User about their new developments, content, programs, products, services, activities, promotions and other important information;
d. hird parties to provide analytics or to confirm/update information provided by the User;
e. third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of the LuroPlay's business or other operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); and
f. or as otherwise authorized by the User.
- We also may share the User’s personal information in response to a legal order or official request; when we believe the User have acted in violation of the Terms & Conditions of https://www.luroplay.com/ Website; to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud or potential threats; to exercise legal rights or defend against claims; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We also may use, share or sell non-personally identifiable information with third parties. Additionally, we may take personally identifiable information and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified form with advertisers, business partners, and/or third parties in order to analyze usage of the products and/or services in order to improve the User experience or for any similar purposes. It is to note that such data will not be re-identified and the contracting parties would be asked to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form after such use.
- If the User elects to participate in any Game and/or Promotions or other events during his/her visit to https://www.luroplay.com/ Website, the rules or Terms and Conditions for those events may indicate that the User’s information will be shared with third parties with his/her consent.
- Unsubscribe to the Communications
- If the User does not want to receive any e-mails from us in the future, they are required toinform us by sending us an email. We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove the User’s name from the related mailing list within 10 working days of his/her request. The User may also change his/her preferences at any time by revising his/her account profile by un-ticking the boxes for the previously opted communications.
- The User may also click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails he/she may receive from us and follow the necessary instructions provided.
- Information Updating
- The User is responsible for keeping his/her information current. The User may update his/her information by contacting us at SUPPORT_EMAIL, LuroPlay will use reasonable efforts to process any change the User makes; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to LuroPlay's internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact the User before we use the data and to provide the User with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Security and Possible Risks
- We employ security measures to protect the User Information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Protection of the User Information, including the registration details and any debit/credit card information or any other personal sensitive information User provides to us, is a priority for us. Data on our secure pages is encrypted technology where we have given the User (or where the User have chosen) a password which enables him/her to access the Website, he/she is responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Any personal information which identifies the User will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the internet. The Technology used by LuroPlay for https://www.luroplay.com/ encrypts any information sent by the User on secured pages. Our server then reads the information using a private key. This means that the User Information, be it debit or credit card information or any other personal details, is turned into a code that can only be decoded with the private key or password. If the User’s device is suitably configured, he/she will receive a warning message when he/she first access any secured thing on the website. This is simply information to advise the User that LuroPlay is protecting your information.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although LuroPlay will do its best to protect the User information, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that the User discloses online. The User accepts the inherent security implications of using the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
- For the User’s own privacy protection, we encourage him/her not to include any sensitive information (such as credit/debit card numbers) in any emails that may be sent to us.
- When https://www.luroplay.com/ presents information to its online advertisers - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on the website -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our Website. When you register on thehttps://www.luroplay.com/Website, we contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
- Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with https://www.luroplay.com/Website may or are circulating on the Internet. These emails, websites, blogs etc. often include our logo, photos, links, content or other information. Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the User to provide login name, password etc. or that the User has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with https://www.luroplay.com/. For your own protection, we strongly recommend not to respond to emails or using websites, blogs etc. We may use the information provided by you to https://www.luroplay.com/, including your email address or phone number, to contact you about any services availed by you through https://www.luroplay.com/.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Feedback and Suggestions
- If the User has any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at SUPPORT_EMAIL or by normal/physical mail addressed to: